Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are made with simply 5 easy elements, and naturally sweetened with honey. I like how they’ve a comfortable, virtually gooey texture when they’re heat, and you’ll cool them down for a chewier outcome.
Why You’ll Love Them
- They’ve a wealthy, peanut butter taste. While you make cookies with out flour, the peanut butter taste doesn’t get diluted. This implies you’ll wind up with peanut butter cookies which have a wealthy, peanut butter style.
- They’re gluten-free. Excellent for these with particular dietary wants.
- They’re SCD pleasant. For those who observe a protocol just like the Particular Carbohydrate Weight loss program, these cookies are sweetened with honey, which is likely one of the permitted sweeteners.
- They’re versatile. For those who don’t eat eggs, you should utilize a flax egg, as a substitute. And when you choose to not use honey, strive swapping it for a 1/2 cup of coconut sugar as a substitute.
- Simple as potential. With simply 5 elements, this recipe couldn’t be simpler to make. No specialty flours or elements required!
Substances You’ll Want
- Peanut Butter. Use an all-natural one, with no added oil or sugar. The one elements on the label needs to be peanuts and salt.
- Egg. This holds the cookies collectively, however you should utilize a flax egg as a substitute. Simply remember that the egg-free cookie will probably be barely extra comfortable and gooey in texture. (Not a nasty factor, when you ask me!)
- Honey. I began sweetening issues with honey after studying the guide Breaking the Vicious Cycle, however when you choose to not warmth honey, you’ll be able to strive utilizing maple syrup, or use a 1/2 cup of coconut sugar as a substitute.
- Baking soda. Helps the cookies rise! For those who use a flax egg, be sure you add 1 teaspoon of vinegar to this recipe to assist react with the baking soda.
- Salt. Crucial in any candy recipe to make the flavour pop. (I take advantage of Actual Salt model.)
You may stir in chocolate chips, or drizzle these cookies with melted darkish chocolate, however that’s completely optionally available. For those who don’t have peanut butter available, you may make homemade peanut butter in simply 5 minutes, too!
Easy methods to Make Them
1. Combine. Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Add the peanut butter, honey, egg, baking soda, and salt to a big bowl and blend all the things collectively.
2. Scoop. Use a tablespoon or 1-ounce cookie scoop to scoop the dough and drop it onto a big baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Flatten & Bake. Use a fork to create a traditional peanut butter cookie criss-cross sample. Bake at 350ºF for 12 minutes, or till the cookies look calmly golden across the edges.
4. Cool. Flourless peanut butter cookies are very comfortable, gooey, and fragile whenever you first take away them from the oven. Allow them to cool on the pan utterly to assist them agency up, then get pleasure from! For a chewier cookie, place them within the fridge to relax, or within the freezer for a crispier cookie.
5. Embellish. That is optionally available, however you’ll be able to drizzle some melted darkish chocolate and just a little flaky sea salt on prime for an extra-impressive dessert.
Notice: If you would like a sturdier cookie, use coconut sugar because the sweetener, like my 4-ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies.
- Make it nut-free. Use Sunflower Seed Butter or tahini as a substitute of the peanut butter.
- Make it vegan. Use a flax egg + 1 teaspoon of vinegar to react with the baking soda, and substitute the honey with 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
These Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are naturally gluten-free and sweetened with honey. All you want is 5 elements to make them!
Preheat your oven to 350ºF and line a big baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine collectively the peanut butter, honey, egg, baking soda, and salt.
Use a tablespoon to scoop the dough onto the lined baking sheet, leaving at the least 1 inch of house between every cookie.
Use a fork to flatten the cookie dough, making a criss cross sample. (These cookies will not flatten on their very own.)
Bake the cookies at 350ºF for 12 minutes, till the cookies have unfold and look barely crack on prime. They are going to nonetheless be very comfortable to the contact whereas they’re sizzling.
Let the cookies cool utterly on the baking sheet. For a firmer cookie, place them within the fridge or freezer and serve chilled. These cookies will be saved in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as per week, or within the freezer for 3 months. Embellish them with melted darkish chocolate, when you like, for an additional spectacular dessert!
To exchange the honey, you should utilize 1/2 cup to three/4 cup coconut sugar as a substitute. (Relying on how candy you want them.) I haven’t examined this with maple syrup as a swap.
You need to use a flax egg as a substitute of an actual egg, for a vegan model. The cookies will probably be comfortable and gooey within the center, and really scrumptious.
Energy: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 4g | Fats: 7g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 4g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 100mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg
For those who strive these Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies, please depart a remark under and let me understand how you want them! For those who make any modifications, I’d love to listen to about these, too. We will all profit out of your expertise.
Reader Suggestions: What’s your favourite kind of cookie?